From: Rick Knoble <rickkno...@hotmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Fri, Jun 24, 2011 11:08 am
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Ot motorhomes

> crap.  So really if I was going to go long distances I would be
 better off pulling a trailer behind the duramax which would get 15
 at least.
I asked a neighbor of mine why he was taking his family on vacation using his
ruck and a pop-up tent
railer, as opposed to using a class c motor home he picked up for cheap. He
xplained that when you get to
he place where you are going to camp, it is truly a pain to pack up the motor
ome and go to the corner store
o buy groceries, propane, or whatever. With a trailer, you set up the trailer,
hen if you need something, you jump in the truck,
r SUV and go. Way less hassle.
Rick