On 24/06/2011 1:47 PM, Jaime Kopchinski wrote:
I'm happy to share some good news!  Janet and I had a son this week!  Sidney
Jacob Kopchinski was born on Wednesday afternoon, 6lbs, 10 oz.

One picture lives here for now http://www.sidkop.com/

Mother and son are feeling good and doing well.

In Mercedes related content:  his baby seat just fits in the middle rear
seat of the W124 wagon.  I think I'm going to install some rings to where
the seat belts attach to use the "latch" system.  I don't really like how
the lap belt holds the seat in.  However, the seat fits wonderfully in a
long wheel base W126, confirming that nobody needs a minivan, just a big old
Mercedes.

Now I need to somehow find the time and energy to replace the AC compressor
in the W126.  I'm sure I can it done in the few weeks before I go back to
work!

Jaime
Marvellous! Enjoy for all it is worth. They grow up quickly. My boys are now 26 and 22. I still remember them as happy, chubby babies and toddlers but those images are fading. They are both tall and slim - taller than me.

Don't let other things get in the way of life at home. I spent several years as a leader in Beavers, Cubs and Scouts with both of them. We had good times doing that, among other things. We went canoeing and camping etc.

They now have lives of their own and don't always have enough time for me (in my opinion) but I think my wife and I did a fine job raising them. They are both hard working and productive young fellows.

Randy