Congrats

On 6/24/2011 1:47 PM, Jaime Kopchinski wrote:
I'm happy to share some good news!  Janet and I had a son this week!  Sidney
Jacob Kopchinski was born on Wednesday afternoon, 6lbs, 10 oz.

One picture lives here for now http://www.sidkop.com/

Mother and son are feeling good and doing well.

In Mercedes related content:  his baby seat just fits in the middle rear
seat of the W124 wagon.  I think I'm going to install some rings to where
the seat belts attach to use the "latch" system.  I don't really like how
the lap belt holds the seat in.  However, the seat fits wonderfully in a
long wheel base W126, confirming that nobody needs a minivan, just a big old
Mercedes.

Now I need to somehow find the time and energy to replace the AC compressor
in the W126.  I'm sure I can it done in the few weeks before I go back to
work!

Jaime

-----
No virus found in this message.