I recommend using pre hung doors. It seems that many interior doors though are 32" are actually 31 3/4" so when you buy a slab door it will be the full 32" which you will need to rip the door also. With pre-hung you pull the casing sawzall the nails holding the door in and then install the new pre-hung. I know it seems like it would take longer though it won't.

Douglas

-----Original Message----- From: Jerry Herrman
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 8:49 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] OT: Hanging Doors

I am looking for advice or a good tutorial on how to replace existing doors in the house. I plan to replace all 10 of the interior doors, and I will need a template for the router to cut for the hinges and the lock set recess on the opposite edge of the door. I already have all I need for installing the new locks. I will be using the existing cutouts on the door jambs.I would be looking for any time and labor saving devices.
Thanks in advance.

Jerry
82 240D

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6248 (20110628) __________