Listers,

I am going to put my car up for sale and thought I would offer it to the list
first.  It is a 1995 Mercedes E320 with only 106,000 miles. It is in
spectacular shape.  The Headgasket was replaced due to external oil leaks in
February of January of 2010 with about 85,000 miles. No leaks.  I just put new
plugs in last week.  I am replacing the O2 sensor today/tomorrow.  I checked
the codes and it needs it.  Everything works!  Paint is fantastic, interior
VERY nice.  As you know, 95 is the last year for the 124. So, it has all the
model updates and extras.  It is wired for CD changer, but I have not put in a
changer.  So, it only has cassette.  I did forget to turn the radio off when I
went through car wash.  So, the power antenna was broken off.  I have the new
mast, just haven't gotten it fed in yet.   I have pics if anyone is interested.
 Just email me off list.

Price $5500, but to listers, will sell for $5000.

Donald H. Snook
McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.
300 West Douglas
P.O. Box 207
Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207
Tel. (316) 263-5851
This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client privilege or
protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you have received this
message in error, please delete it and notify me.

http://www.mtsqh.com/