'Fraid I'll hafta let it go.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Streib" <str...@cs.indiana.edu>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] VERY nice 1995 Mercedes E320

Does the AC blow ICE COLD???

Donald Snook <dsn...@mtsqh.com> writes:

Listers,

I am going to put my car up for sale and thought I would offer it to
the list first.  It is a 1995 Mercedes E320 with only 106,000
miles. It is in spectacular shape.  The Headgasket was replaced due to
external oil leaks in February of January of 2010 with about 85,000
miles. No leaks.  I just put new plugs in last week.  I am replacing
the O2 sensor today/tomorrow.  I checked the codes and it needs it.
Everything works!  Paint is fantastic, interior VERY nice.  As you
know, 95 is the last year for the 124. So, it has all the model
updates and extras.  It is wired for CD changer, but I have not put in
a changer.  So, it only has cassette.  I did forget to turn the radio
off when I went through car wash.  So, the power antenna was broken
off.  I have the new mast, just haven't gotten it fed in yet.  I have
pics if anyone is interested.  Just email me off list.

Price $5500, but to listers, will sell for $5000.

Donald H. Snook
McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.
300 West Douglas
P.O. Box 207
Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207
Tel. (316) 263-5851
This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and notify me.

http://www.mtsqh.com/

1983 300D