Its too late for this advice, but in the past I was able to break and
exhaust system free from the manifold by dropping it down off of all the
rubber hangers and  swinging it side to side a bit from the end at the back
of the car.  The torque on that length of pipe is huge.

Just don't go too crazy or you might break the exhaust manifold.  But this
is unlikely since the weakest point should still be the joint between the
manifold and exhaust pipe.

Of course, soaking it with lots of penetrating oil first is necessary.

Jaime