So it seems this is one that could have the rust issues... what I read
about this is that you can't really tell if there is a rust problem
without scraping off the body panel sealant that's used over the welds.
Is the problem common enough to warrant doing that?

There are actually two W210s here for sale for about this price, this
one and an E320 4matic wagon.  Both are tempting in different ways.

Allan

Allan Streib <str...@cs.indiana.edu> writes:

> This just popped up locally.  Thoughts on price?
>
> Are these the ones where the spring perches rust out?  What other common
> problems?
>
> Allan
>
> http://bloomington.craigslist.org/cto/2485809907.html
>
> --