Here is my extreme view on this topic:

This is exactly why you shouldn't buy rubber parts (including suspension)
from anywhere but the dealer.  As hard as guys like Rusty may try,
aftermarket parts are turning to crap quickly.  OE quality, etc, is all BS.
 Unless the part has a three pointed star stamped in it, it can't be
trusted.

I buy enough parts that I have two dealers flighting for my business with
excellent pricing.  With the amount you buy, you should be able to negotiate
something too.

Jaime