From what I've found, 45-50, which is better than the requirements for diesel
fuel in the US (40 cetane number -- different than cetane index -- see the
wikipedia article).  Depends on the source and condition, etc.

Biodiesels are higher, and burn cleaner due to their homogenous nature.  Diesel
fuel is a distillate, so it has a small amount of very heavy stuff that never
burns properly.

Peter