I have a set of 126 SEL wheels , 2 of them have snow tires that don't have too many miles on them (Goodyears I think, maybe Michelins, I will have to look), the other 2 are just the wheels. Don't know if those would fit your car or not, but I would be interested to sell them all. You could put a full set of winter treads on the car with 2 more winter tires.

--R