Now I am really confused.

Can you purchase a pump product labeled "B20" that is pre-blended to
containing 20 percent (of what - refined biodiesel OR strained WVO OR pure
vegetable oil??) or does one add 2 gallons of cooking oil to the tank along
with 8 gallons of regular diesel to achieve "B20".  IMO, from what I have
read, commercially refined pure biodiesel should be OK to burn in a Mercedes
or any diesel engine without having to be blended 20/80 with diesel fuel.

WTF.

Andrew (who longs for the day when his 300TD exhaust smells of freedom fries
but not urea)