Wow! Woger claims expertise because he broke in a 240D. Woger, what gets boring is your constant sniping at others on the list; constantly changing the subject, misspelling, and on and on.

 > ...Riveting eh?  And whatever could it possibly be that you could do to
 your
 CAR that would stupify all of us?...

Stupify to me means to bore you to immobility. Pity about your lack of a
sense of humor.

I put 120K miles on my 123 300D so am no MB newbie.. Which came after the
250 and the 450SE. You showed up here just recently and have been inundating
the list with Craigslist stuff from all over apparently attempting to a pal
to all. Gets boring after a while..

RLE
______