Rick wrote:
>  Actually Mike Canfield has been here off and on for several years. I could
> be mistaken
> (and someone PLEASE correct me if I am) but Mike bought a black and white 240d
> from Darrel Sigmon several years ago and I thought we would never hear the
> end of it.

Gene & Jude's was expecting to see you last week - we'll need to do
that again - name the day, I'll be there and I bet Deneal will also
show.  I was the oldest guy there, I'm sure.  Deneal is a couple
months younger than me.
I remember Darrel Sigmon - always an interesting guy.  Is he still around?
I wanna know more about his black & white 240D - custom paint job?
mao