On 26/07/2011 11:42 AM, G Mann wrote:
My sympathies to you then, since the early pattern indicates a shortfall of
loyalty to "old things" expect to be sent to the scrap heap as a dotage and
replaced with a "new pretty model"....

Cars are so much easier than women,  if you drive another one and enjoy it
they never complain, you can kick the tire if it displeases you, and even
leave it unattended for months without ever a disparaging word. It's
suspension may sag, but you can get replacement parts, and in 50 years I've
never heard a car ask "does this make my ass look fat?".  :<))  YOU MEAN LIKE A
CHRYSLER PACIFICA??