So what's the asking price for this Euro gem?

Kevin in Hillsboro, OR

-----Original Message----- From: redghost Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 8:20 PM To: Mercedes Discussion List Subject: Re: [MBZ] GUMP is DEAD This TD is a euro with no magic stuff to go wrong. Manual everywhere, much as Gump was.

clay

1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and runs and runs
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers