I was thinking the 85 gears would get me better fuel economy at highway
speeds.  Maybe at the cost of worse mileage overall if the turbo isn't
spooled up enough at average travel speeds.

Hmmmm.  I will have to experiment.  I see my rear control arm is getting
rusted through on the bottom so I will be dropping the whole rear suspension
assembly to replace that.  Guess that would be a good time to swap over some
parts from the wagons.

Mike