From: Benz Hogs <benz-n-h...@gulseth.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] GUMP is DEAD

AAAHHHHHHHHHH, Puccini.  Among opera singers, it is common to feel that
no other composer new the voice as well as Puccini.  His lyricism and
placement of the right vowel in a certain part of your range.  Mainly,
no composer is as easy to sing, sounds challenging, AND writes memorable
melody to the listener as Puccini.

Puccini just sings....

  Luther   KB5QHU    Oak Park, IL
'87 300SDL (312,xxx mi)