Metallica Black is some of my favorite driving music.  Opera sucks as
driving music, too much dynamic change...

Luther

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Jul 29, 2011 4:33 PM, Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca> wrote:

You bu**ers are just too hi-falutin.

I am more into Elvis, Roy Orbison, Garth Brooks, etc.

Randy who drives the old Benz with cowboy boots on sometimes.

On 29/07/2011 3:58 PM, LWB250 wrote:

> My favorite operatic star is Sherrill Milnes. I have seen him in a number
of Puccini works, and he just wails in every one. He is better known for his
work in Verdi operas, however.

> Got to do a "meet and greet" with him at the Florentine Opera when we
lived in Milwaukee, since we were patrons.  Nice guy - I didn't know it until
then that he was from Illinois!

> He is supposed to be a consultant for the opera here in Tampa, but I
haven't seen him around for any of their performances. Probably just a gig to
get him on the bill...