Rolf wrote:
I have the same problems. Someone was selling the MB reinforcment foam bits for these on benzworld I think. $40 per side IIRC. The problem with my seats is that the scalloping on the sides is broken, I have to replace the whole chair. At the same time the tex is worn in one place. If there is anything I have learned, rare int colors, like burgundy or high quartz should be avoided in a purchase. Beige may be dull but they are a dime a dozen at the yard. I would love leather seats but never seen burdgundy...

Turning beige into burgundy would be a lot easier than turning burgundy into
beige.

Mitch.