Not talking about "high line" collectibles.  just ordinary 124 and 126

I never thought silver looked good on a 123. Midnight blue and maroon are probably my favorite colors for 123s.

My high line car broker buddy always told me that the combination of silver and maroon took 20% off the value of a car.

Not being critical, just making the observation.... I could live with it myself.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone