Hmmm. The north is civilized. I'll stay here thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 7, 2011, at 12:40 PM, Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
wrote:

I have noticed that the further north (at least to the northeast) you go, the
more nannyish the states become, and the more expensive (gas in particular),
the more people acting in more unpleasant ways, traffic is denser and slower
and heavier.  I lived in the Boston area for 20+ years, moved to Texas then to
SC, I could never go back up north.

--R