Oh come on bubba, it's only about 95F today though the humidity is up there since we had a bit of rain yesterday evening. It was about 100F in both Philly and DC earlier in the week, so we are sort of a wash in the temperature department this summer. I think it was actually hotter up there than it was here for those few days until it cooled down a bit. I just rode my bike down the road to get a paper, why, it is positively balmy out!

--R (Going off to get another tattoo, increasing my tattoo/tooth ratio one tattoo and one tooth at a time, y'all!)

PS -- about that accent thing -- that is a way to throw Yankees off, just to make them think the speaker is stupid. It usually works pretty well.