I think you're suffering from FOMO: Feeling Of Missing Out. Fay should get you
an Android or Iphone before you become unbearable. ;)

Max

Hendrik & Fay <heni...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

Life is full of little annoyances (and some big ones), one being the
message at the end advertising where the message was sent from.
I know it is probably some sort of default thing but is still advertising.

Hendrik
Not sent from any sort of fancy wireless phone