Well actually I have a HTC Kaiser with slide out keyboard and wireless capabilities but I really need a full size keyboard for my fat fingers to punch on.
Plus it's playing up and keeps switching itself off, stupid windows.
My work phone is a Sonim brick, which doesn't do email but is reliable and tough.

Hendrik
who spend half a day cleaning a retaining wall

Max Dillon wrote:
I think you're suffering from FOMO: Feeling Of Missing Out. Fay should get you
an Android or Iphone before you become unbearable. ;)

Max