Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Super Connie...was OT Brit Aircraft

Back when I was at the Naval Academy, the Naval Reserve unit out of Dallas
used to fly a Navy transport Connie up to DC to pick up the Texas boys for
Christmas leave.  Of course it didn't have the nice commercial
seats...remember the aluminum frame seats with the mesh you sit on? It was
also kinda short on insulation...i.e. cold and noisy.  But it was a free
trip home, therefore, a beautiful plane.

Royce Engler
1985 300TD Turbo 265K