Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 21:04:13 +0930
From: Hendrik & Fay <heni...@ozemail.com.au>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] We all live in a yellow G machine

Well a good auto is a good thing, reminds me of a story I heard many
years ago, a road train was stuck on a wheat farm in WA and they got a
D9 in to pull it out, after breaking the first chain they got a bigger
chain, D9 bogged down. Got in a Allis Chalmers N9 harvester with
hydrostatic transmission, N9 ripped the road train out of bog.
Moral of story? HP applied gradually is better than HP applied suddenly.

Hendrik
who cannot testify to the authentic of that story