Yep.  'Round and 'round it goes.

BTW, what's "wrong" with Diehards? Now, you see? We're back to batteries already. ;<))

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig" <diese...@pisquared.net>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 11:01 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] I bought a battery...

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 22:23:58 -0400 Rich Thomas
<richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:

Y'all need to check on Irene - current forecast calls for landfall at
Myrtle Beach Sat afternoon as CAT2 or 3.  Either you leave like
Thursday Max, or you'll be sitting in a parking lot for 2 days. while
getting the agitation and rinse cycle all rolled into one.

And to think I started this thread to say what type of battery I bought!

Craig