Maybe Andrew will let me stay at his place if I get trapped here (WDC), I'll
probably have to promise not to talk politics though...

Max

Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:

Y'all need to check on Irene - current forecast calls for landfall at
Myrtle Beach Sat afternoon as CAT2 or 3. Either you leave like Thursday
Max, or you'll be sitting in a parking lot for 2 days. while getting the
agitation and rinse cycle all rolled into one.

--R