Drove from WDC to Charleston SC today, left ~1015, arrived about an hour ago.
Normally I take I-95, but this time I took the inland route; 66 west to 81
south to 77 south to 26 east, which is about 100 miles longer. Weather was
clear, traffic was heavy but kept moving.

Neat country, 66 and 81 were very twisty and hilly compared to 95. Most bizarre
incident: I flashed my brights at a slow mover in the fast lane, while turning
on my left turn signal, so this lady slowed down, signaled, and pulled onto the
left shoulder and stopped.

Hit a bottle or something glass at one point, thought I'd broken a headlight.
Also hit a bag of trash.

Max

Dave Walton <walton.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

The path can change on short notice. The wife and I got stuck in Honduras for
hurricane Mitch a few years back. It did not follow the predicted path. By the
time we knew it was headed for us it was too late to get out of the way. If you
are anywhere near it, best to pay attention. The amount of rain theses things
can drop is astounding.

-Dave Walton