Keep us posted as you can. Trees close together can take more wind than solo
trees, pine trees are about the worst, too brittle.

Max

Jaime Kopchinski <jaime...@gmail.com> wrote:

Oh man, good luck down there.

I just boarded up the huge opening in our attic for the whole house fan and
taped up the large windows we have just in case. Gutters are clean, fridge
and freezer are packed with everything we can find that will stay cold.

We're under a Hurricane warning now, so they're expecting it to pass pretty
close. The water is one thing, but I'm worried about all the mature trees
here in our densely populated town.

Jaime