I wish you well. Downed trees are usually our worst problem with these storms here. They knock out power, crush houses, cars, etc. Coastal and low areas have the flooding problem, of course. No fun to have a roof blow off, either.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jaime Kopchinski" <jaime...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT _ Irene

Oh man, good luck down there.

I just boarded up the huge opening in our attic for the whole house fan and taped up the large windows we have just in case. Gutters are clean, fridge
and freezer are packed with everything we can find that will stay cold.

We're under a Hurricane warning now, so they're expecting it to pass pretty
close.  The water is one thing, but I'm worried about all the mature trees
here in our densely populated town.

Jaime