This story intrigues me -- how did you end up at this place and what is your deal there?

--R

On 9/1/11 9:26 PM, G Mann wrote:
Ha... thanks for your interest guys.

The front gate is 14 miles from the Ranch house.... all real serious 4 wheel
drive..... plan accordingly.... Sign on front gate reads "Entry by
Invitation Only"  sign below that reads "Use of Deadly Force Authorized
beyond this point".... plan accordingly.  "Peaceful" and "Quiet" are the
commodity of the day.

Someone ask about internet service... satellite up link.

Homestead isn't an option, sorry.

If times get really tough and you need to go to ground there are a couple of
inactive mines on the property.  One goes straight down 980 ft. with lateral
shafts which go out as much as a 1/2 mile or so.... several cavities large
enough there to park a duce and half with "spares"..  the other one has
several drifts that are over 3000 ft long.  You are on your own,, I don't do
hard rock underground.

I'm pretty sure I could find room for a few more Mercedes should the need
arise.. ;))

Grant...