'83 240D

From: "Walt Zarnoch" <zarnoch...@gmail.com>
Ubuntu is now using a much different UI from the other *nix versions,
something they homebrewed.

Not saying it's bad, but having used the older Gnome based Ubuntu, it's
different for me.

Walt
On Sep 9, 2011 2:38 PM, "Gerry Archer" <arche...@embarqmail.com> wrote:
Oops. Already ordered 11.xx. I'll try 9.04 while waiting for it to be
shipped. Are the emulations less user friendly for a newbie?
Gerry
'83 300D
'83 240D

From: "Walt Zarnoch" <zarnoch...@gmail.com>
Try 9.04, it's one of the last Ubuntu releases before they started trying

emulate Mac and Windows.
Walt