Peter Frederick <psf...@earthlink.net> writes:

> A friend of mine bought an AC vacuum pump from them, then spent the
> rest of the day looking for the oil for it.  Nice pump, but no vacuum
> pump oil in the store, no sign that it was necessary, the whole thing
> was a pain.

I also bought an AC vacuum pump from them a year or two ago.  Mine did
come with oil.  It's worked well for me so far, though I only use it on
my own cars, maybe a couple of times a year tops.  In a shop environment
where it would see frequent use it may not be a good choice.

I have never tried their hand tools, though.  I'm hoping they are at
least a step above Wal-Mart tools, but if they are not at least it's not
a lot of money ventured.  I'm guessing for moderate-to-low torque
applications they will be fine for my purposes.

Allan
--
1983 300D
1979 300SD