'83 240D

From: "Allan Streib" <str...@cs.indiana.edu>

Peter Frederick <psf...@earthlink.net> writes:

A friend of mine bought an AC vacuum pump from them, then spent the
rest of the day looking for the oil for it.  Nice pump, but no vacuum
pump oil in the store, no sign that it was necessary, the whole thing
was a pain.

I also bought an AC vacuum pump from them a year or two ago.  Mine did
come with oil.  It's worked well for me so far, though I only use it on
my own cars, maybe a couple of times a year tops.  In a shop environment
where it would see frequent use it may not be a good choice.

I have never tried their hand tools, though.  I'm hoping they are at
least a step above Wal-Mart tools, but if they are not at least it's not
a lot of money ventured.  I'm guessing for moderate-to-low torque
applications they will be fine for my purposes.

Allan
--
1983 300D
1979 300SD