10mm 6 point is hardly a "special socket".  Pro mechanics use 6-point unless
the bolt or nut is a 12-point.

I don't like the Craftsman combination wrenches either.  Craftsman sockets
are okay until you have some slip off the nut or bolt and their ratchets are
junk.

Snap On tools cost more, but fit better, work better, and feel better in the
hand.

Brian