S-K used to be found in good hardware stores in independent FLAPS. Since the walmartization of autoparts, they are close to unobtanium locally. IF they are as good as they used to be, they as good as anything Snappy ever ripped someone off for. If you can find a S-K rachet from the 60s, it is probably the best you will ever find. If I could find some in a estate sale, I'd snap them up.

SK tools. Pretty well known brand.

Sent from my iPhone