Went to pick up the 83 300TD today. Drove home about 100 miles without any
problems. Now just need to start on the little issues. Vacuum problems, a
replacement window motor for the left rear door, check on what is needed on the
sunroof and most important look at the front brakes. One side seems to be in
need of a caliper and hose as it isn't releasing right. That of course means
two calipers and hoses as well as Akibonos? at the very least. Those seem to be
the most important things. Later I will probably need to look at the condition
of the suspension front and rear. The engine seems to be good though slow to
accelerate. It's possible that the turbo is dragging. I'll know more when I
hook up a gauge and take it for a drive.

Manfred