Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> writes:

> I'm hip, thats why I suggested RAM, how much RAM in it?

I think the 12" PB take one stick, and there's a 512MB in there now.  I
could replace that with a 1GB stick that would be the limit.

> RAM is almost always the big bang for your buck upgrade. Hard drives
> (other than when you're pressed for space) usually aren't.

That has been the case but with the advent of the SSD the hard drive is
now a bigger target for improvement than it used to be.  Since SSD
access is constant time, the issue of fragmentation basically goes away
for example.

Allan
--
1983 300D