I manage a group of physicians for a small rural hospital - our parking lot
doesn't look like that.  My most senior doc drives the car he bought for his
family when he got out of residency - a 1990 Suburban that he has now hand
painted with a can of spray paint from wal-mart.  over 300K.  One does have
a nice quad cab dually diesel GM - but she also has a farm that justifys
said truck, one guy drives a sunfire.  One guy drives on of those old buick
big sports cars from the 80s, cant remember what they were called. and a 12
year old nissan quest rounds out the group. My 83 300d is still the oldest
in the lot and I plan to keep it that way.