On 28/09/2011 9:53 PM, Peter Hertzing wrote:
I manage a group of physicians for a small rural hospital - our parking lot
doesn't look like that.  My most senior doc drives the car he bought for his
family when he got out of residency - a 1990 Suburban that he has now hand
painted with a can of spray paint from wal-mart.  over 300K.  One does have
a nice quad cab dually diesel GM - but she also has a farm that justifys
said truck, one guy drives a sunfire.  One guy drives on of those old buick
big sports cars from the 80s, cant remember what they were called. and a 12
year old nissan quest rounds out the group. My 83 300d is still the oldest
in the lot and I plan to keep it that way.

These photos show most of the exceptions I guess although we are not in a big building so we do have a reasonable selection of nice cars on the lot most days (in th summer at least). There are a number of Drs who drive lesser vehicles - mini vans or Honda's etc but there are also a couple of other newer MB's etc in the lot as well. One is one of the newer SUV type things. Cannot recall exactly what.

Not sure if we are similar or different than other similar office complexes with Drs around town. There is a hospital accross the street as well. I should look to see what is in the lot over there.

Randy