Bofum.   ;<)))

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 4:18 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] How can you tell I work in a building with many doctor's offices?

On 29/09/2011 2:02 PM, WILTON wrote:
Wow! Any openings for retirees there? Oh, 'nother question: what's the temp. there, or maybe, a better question, what's the temp. gonna be in coupla months? Maybe, that's okay, though, I think I still have a drawer full of "long johns" I haven't touched since the MI UP and Greenland. <;)))

Wilton

Well, I saw in the paper a few days ago that they were looking to entice trades people from the USA because we have a shortage.
Can you swing a hammer, or a pipe wrench?

Randy