really nice parts car.....I might be interested

-----Original Message-----
From: eric peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Nov 28, 2005 4:36 PM
To: Mercedes mailing list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Squashed CD

yes my neck and lower back are somewhat sore and they
tend to hurt more the longer I have to listen to
insurance company excuses as to why they can't/won't
even authorize for the rental car!!!  Does anyone have
a current copy of Cars of Particular Interest??  I
would be interested in knowing what it lists the high
end value at.  Also if they do end up totaling the car
if anybody needs a really really nice parts car this
is it.  Motor is MB crate replacement with about 40K
mi. Everything from the rear window forward is in
perfect shape.  I may keep it if I can find a really
pristine 300CD with bad drivetrain and just swap it
out.  Time will tell.....

http://mail.yahoo.com