hmmmm, well let me know what happens.

eric peterson wrote:

atlanta

--- "Kaleb C. Striplin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

where are you located?  Your friendly list owner is
always looking for parts cars.

eric peterson wrote:

yes my neck and lower back are somewhat sore and

they

tend to hurt more the longer I have to listen to
insurance company excuses as to why they

can't/won't

even authorize for the rental car!!!  Does anyone

have

a current copy of Cars of Particular Interest??  I
would be interested in knowing what it lists the

high

end value at.  Also if they do end up totaling the

car

if anybody needs a really really nice parts car

this

is it.  Motor is MB crate replacement with about

40K

mi. Everything from the rear window forward is in
perfect shape.  I may keep it if I can find a

really

pristine 300CD with bad drivetrain and just swap

it

out.  Time will tell.....

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

<<I got tagged pretty hard in the rear end of my

85

300CD this AM.  Car towed to the body shop will

wait

for estimates.  Pushed the Drivers rear quater

panel

past 90 degrees up to the wheel well.trunk

trashed,

rear bumper mangled, basically the whole rear

corner

is gone. >.

My friend JB's '99 CLK500 was damaged in a similar
way a few years back. The repair bill was 16 grand.

I think you mentioned your neck and back are
bothering you, right?

RLE/Seattle

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,
 84 250 LWB, 83 300TD, 81 300TD, 81 240D, 81 240D,
 76 450SEL, 76 240D, 76 300D, 74 240D, 69 250
Okie Benz Auto parts-email for used parts