On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Allan Streib <str...@cs.indiana.edu> wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 12, 2011 2:09 PM, "Tim C" <bb...@crone.us> wrote:
>
>> Looking at the EPC that is my guess too.  Can they just start leaking?
>>  Or is it a sign of some other issue?
>
> Are you using the proper coolant (MB brand or Zerex G-05)?

...I am now.  Or, rather, was.  Now I'm using practically none. :/

I did a citric flush and fill over summer (from green).  I was going
to do another anyway to clean out any stray crud, so at least that is
a "wash".

Thanks all, I'm very relieved that it is sounding fixable.  I was
starting to think about selling Max the whole thing for parts. :)

Thanks,
-Tim