On 13/10/2011 6:13 PM, Alex Chamberlain wrote:
On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 3:15 PM, Randy Bennell<rbenn...@bennell.ca>  wrote:

On 13/10/2011 3:26 PM, Allan Streib wrote:
This guy seems to be fairly straight about his car

http://bloomington.craigslist.org/cto/2646704174.html

One could remove and sell the WVO kit but one would NEVER get the smell of
frenchfries out of that interior.
I can think of much worse smells to be permanently stuck with in a car!

Alex

Maybe, but I suggest it would get old in a hurry.

I guess it may depend on how careful he was but looking at that tank sitting in the well at the back of the car leads me to believe that spills have probably occurred.

Randy