On Friday, October 14, 2011 11:15 AM, "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
wrote:

> I guess it may depend on how careful he was but looking at that tank
> sitting in the well at the back of the car leads me to believe that
> spills have probably occurred.

Good steam cleaning with strong detergent would get most of it, if there is any.

Worst case pull out the carpet and replace.  I personally would not knowingly
buy a car that had ever been run on WVO, but the way this ad was written it
seemed that the owner was doing things like careful filtering and using a
proper pre-heated system not just pulling up at the back of McDonald's and
siphoning grease into the fuel tank.

Allan