That unit is electronically driven, and the drive train is NOT the same as a mechanical speedo/odometer. There are two different gears that can fail, and I don't remember if there is one motor or two in the unit.

As I suggested, a web search is in order, I've seen instructions and part numbers in the past.

Peter