Craig wrote:
On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 17:12:43 -0400 Mitch Haley <m...@voyager.net> wrote:

Better yet, a chargeable crash on Shirley's CLUE report.

CLUE report?

http://oci.wi.gov/pub_list/pi-207.htm

Why is that better?

Perhaps I should have said 'it gets worse'?

> Other than the right side of the front bumper, the air dam, and the right
> front suspension, it's just fine.

I was thinking you could rebuild it, then I remembered you're good at engine swaps. Now I think you need to find a rustfree 123 chassis and stick your $170 V8 drivetrain in it. I'm still shocked that they'd let you keep it for less than half the meltdown value. Usually they want 20-35% of the appraisal, or a minimum of $800 in your case.

Mitch.